Raising Up a WorldChanger in Your Family
A Guide for Parents of Kids Considering a Vocation in Christian Ministry
To view a complete copy of Raising Up A WorldChanger in Your Family click here. [This material cannot be downloaded or reproduced without written permission from the author.]
What is WorldChanger all about?
This pamphlet will give parents the confidence and tools to fan into flame the passion of a child who is considering a life of service in ministry or missions.
Who WorldChanger is for?
Parents of children in grades 3-6 are the prime group but there is benefit for children who are even older.
What will you learn in WorldChanger?
Parents will learn…
- Their important role in nurturing a ministry mindset in a child
- What God typically uses to “call” people into vocational ministry
- Indicators that a child is beginning to hear a call into ministry
- Fifteen things a parent can do now to help a child walk toward ministry
- Specific resources are available to assist them
- Seven important beliefs and practices for effective ministry at any age
What’s unique about WorldChanger?
Parents acquire basic knowledge and tools to birth or nurture a vocational ministry mindset in a child. In addition to the information in the pamphlet, parents can access a webpage for additional resources and internet-based activities. The pamphlet is uniquely designed to allow you to literally open the doors on a whole new world of opportunity for a fruitful life for your child.
Where do I find the list of current WorldChanger resources available?
This web-based list of current resources is updated when new resources become available or current resources are no longer available. Click here for the current list.